Contracts Administrator (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
13 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our Legal team as a contractor. The person in this role will assist the Legal Department on a wide range of contracts from drafting through execution. This position will interact with many different departments within the Epic organization including Marketing, Finance, and Sales, therefore, strong people skills are a must.
- Processing various types of contracts including license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and consulting agreements
- Overseeing contract creation from start to completion and accurately shepherding the process in its entirety
- Coordinating actions with internal procurement and legal teams, as needed
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation
- Meeting turnaround expectations in a high-pressure environment
If you're passionate about contracts and are a detail-oriented, self-starter with great people skills and a knack for multi-tasking, then we’d like to speak with you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.