Contracts Administrator (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
15 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our Legal team as a contractor. The person in this role will assist the Legal Department on a wide range of contracts from drafting through execution. The person in this position will interact with many different departments within the Epic organization including Marketing, Finance, and Sales, therefore, strong people skills are a must.
- Processing various types of contracts including license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and consulting agreements
- Overseeing contract creation from start to completion and accurately shepherding the process in its entirety
- Coordinating actions with internal procurement and legal teams, as needed
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation
- Meeting turnaround expectations in a high-pressure environment
- Data entry
- You are familiar with contract/document management software and process
- You have experience with legal transactional documents (NDAs, SOWs)
- You are ideally from a legal or business background
- You are proficient in the MS Office Suite
- You have high attention to detail
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to interact with members of varying disciplines on different teams
- You have a passion for games and an understanding of the business surrounding games
- You enjoy working cohesively as part of a team
- Salesforce experience is a plus
If you're passionate about contracts and are a detail-oriented, self-starter with great people skills and a knack for multi-tasking, then we’d like to speak with you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.