Contractor Content Programmer - Madden
16 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players.
EA SPORTS Madden is looking for a Content Programmer to help publish in-game messaging to our global network of players.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Utilize proprietary software and tools for data entry and content scheduling.
- Ability to manage high-volume scheduling for various groups with multiple deadlines.
- Manage content through the quality assurance pipeline and troubleshoot, as necessary.
- Identify gaps in processes and suggest workflow enhancements.
- Identify opportunities to improve tools.
- Collaborate with other content programmers, producers, and team members to schedule content and troubleshoot.
- Develop process documentation and best practices.
- Understand our player segmentation approach.
- Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in the Marketing Automation, CRM, marketing data, marketing technology, or Ad Tech fields.
- Experience with content management systems, content programming, or ad trafficking tools.
- Understanding of basic programming language principles and logic.
- Expertise in quality control checks, in-depth troubleshooting.
- Curious and operationally minded.
- Knowledge of the NFL.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.