This job might no longer be available.
Contract Unity Developer
7 months ago
** To start in the next 1 - 2 weeks - contract roles only **
Dubit is looking for Unity Developers to join us in making products for some of the biggest names in the children’s entertainment business.
We want you to be a key part of our growing sixty-plus team of bright individuals working together on creating, designing and developer exciting games, apps and VR experiences.
We work with international clients such as Mattel, PBS and Dreamworks across a huge variety of projects and technologies, so there’s always something new and interesting to work on.
If you have a desire to join a skilled team of developers using the latest Unity techniques, get enjoyment from solving programming challenges in new and exciting spaces, such as Virtual Reality, just read our requirements below and apply today.
- Using Unity (C#) to create feature-rich games/applications from concept to release in an Agile software development process
- Planning project tasks & features from a software development perspective
- Collaborating on large projects using software such as Git, JIRA and other collaborative tools.
- Understand new developments in the Unity engine and how to apply them to our software development pipeline
Ideal candidates will also have
- Expertise in game development techniques
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks
What you get from working with us:
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking and walking distance from Leeds Train Station
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Use of various VR technologies
- A day off for birthday additional to annual leave
- Healthy snacks (fruit), less healthy snacks, drinks, coffee machine, etc
- Flexitime with core hours
- A great environment to work in, its an old train repair shed with rail tracks, crane and lots of character.
Things to expect in our recruitment pipeline:
- An initial phone call to make sure we fit together, culture is hugely important to us and a discussion about the role and salary.
- Then a face to face interview in our Leeds Office - 15 minutes walk from the train station or there's parking if you choose to drive in.
- Successful candidates must be able to provide documents to prove eligibility to work in the UK, e.g. Passport.
- Due to the nature of Dubit's work successful, we are required to complete an enhanced DBS check on successful candidates.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES