Contract Senior HR Business Partner (1 year +)
1 month ago
Contract - Senior HR Business Partner
Zynga is looking for an experienced People Partner to join our growing HR Business Partner organization. This person will support a mix of game and central teams, in our growing Toronto office while being a part of the North American people team.
This is an exciting time to support and help strategically shape this critical team as they continue to evolve!
About this role:
Partner with People Managers and Business Leaders to drive talent initiatives within their teams that help them meet their business objectives.
Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
Lead, support and/or facilitate change management, employee communication and talent initiatives within business units you support.
Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions. Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees, proactively and when employee relations issues arise.
Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue and quickly implement solutions, either independently or partnering with colleagues in the People Operations team.
Use data to inform and guide decisions and policies.
Respond to employee questions timely and provide advice when it makes sense.
Mediate between team members when appropriate and escalate to senior leadership and broader talent team if necessary.
Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
About you: Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, with at least 7+ years of HR Generalist experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- Experience working on a variety of HR functions and on various HR programs/projects.
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively; self-motivated and disciplined to meet deadlines in the context of competing priorities and projects; lead and work effectively with cross-functional teams; customer-focused.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Must be able to travel to US offices
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.