Content and PR Manager
13 days ago
Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry.
Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has 70+ studios located across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia.
We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization, player support and marketing services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue-chip client base in more than 20 countries.
Keywords delivers custom solutions, implemented as strategic partnerships, to enable our clients to address their challenges.We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 10,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike, working across all genres and platforms.
At Keywords Studios, we are trusted by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations of their video games.
The role of the Content and PR Manager is to ensure the constant, managed flow and delivery of insightful and compelling B2B marketing content that aligns with the overall marketing strategy and respective marketing campaigns.
These assets will help influence client buying journeys by sharing the breadth and depth of our services, expertise and quality and how our solutions deliver benefits and value to our clients at every stage of the video game development lifecycle.
Management of the PR strategy and supporting plans for Keywords – working across Group, service line and studio level – in collaboration with an agency partner, is also a key focus area of the role.
- Understand Keywords Studios’ content marketing strategy and how it will help achieve 2022 corporate and business-level objectives.
- Research and understand in detail, Keywords’ service offerings and benefits to enable delivery of high quality marketing content at all stages of the client user journey.
- Build relationships and liaise with key internal stakeholders to define, build out and manage a calendar of content deliverables, related communications plan and KPIs. Deliver the calendar and plan, ensuring their contents are always fully aligned with the overall Marketing Plan.
- Ongoing management of the content pipeline, providing regular structured status updates and ensuring high quality content is available, as planned and on time.
- Own the identification, creation and development of multiple content pieces (video, documents, online, internal-facing support documents etc.), liaising with SMEs and marketing team for key inputs. Initiate and complete technical writing of the content, ensuring that a consistent style is applied across pieces and that it aligns with the overall Keywords writing style.
- Liaise with the graphic design team, ensuring the delivery of final, multiple content pieces within the agreed timeline.
- Liaise with internal localization teams to manage the translation process for the completed pieces.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative feedback from stakeholders and users on the content value and continuously look for opportunities to improve.
- Manage Keywords PR agency and lead on collaboration to develop and progress a comprehensive calendar of authoritative thought-leadership which will land earned coverage in leading industry publications.
- Manage content and PR performance against objectives, sharing results and driving continuous improvement.
- Participate and lead on specific marketing and initiatives as required.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Third level degree in Marketing, Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4-5 years’ experience as a technical content writer for hardware and/or software products, ideally with experience in writing for SEO.
- Technical writing, instructional design and editing skills.
- Proven ability to adhere closely to corporate style, terminology and conventions.
- Ability to maintain, enhance and enforce documentation style guidelines.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, in multiple time zones.
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Agency management experience.
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work within team deadlines.
- Demonstrates a solid interest in and aptitude for learning about our service offerings and the wider video game industry.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working with image editing tools.
- Experience of working with website CMS, such as WordPress.
- Fluency in English.