2 days ago
Keywords is the Leading Studio that supports top Gaming companies and its titles around the world. We do this by making sure players have the best experience.
The Trust & Safety team at Keywords Studios, is raising the game by making sure Moderators (we call them Superheroes) and their wellbeing is taken care every day they interact with players. This becomes a real win-win for everyone, where our clients continue to be complimentary on the level of quality, engagement, happiness and value that our Superheroes are bringing to their projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated content writer to support our global team. Your role will be an integral part of our Trust and Safety team, working closely with other departments such as Solutions & Marketing to produce engaging content.
The role will require excellent written communication skills, and an ability to quickly process and understand a variety of information to then convey in an engaging way.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Help drive Thought Leadership content across the Keywords organization by collaborating with the Solutions and Trust & Safety teams to ideate, write, and edit original content
- Create and contribute to a variety of assets, such as case studies and presentations.
- Coordinate the translation and publishing of these assets.
- Coordinate and maintain content for the various websites within the Keywords family of companies.
- Collaborate with different studios to produce innovative white papers in specific subject matter areas.
- Review and edit existing content as and when needed to improve engagement of each content piece.
- Maintain and update content within the suite of materials and assets used by the different stakeholders to present to prospective and existing clients.
- Edit and update internal documentation and training materials
- Excellent written English with a proven ability to transform information into an engaging narrative.
- Experience producing B2B blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and sales enablement materials
- A clear understanding of content marketing/writing principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-team, global environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize tasks.
- 5 years’ experience working in a B2B Marketing role .
- Knowledge/experience of the games industry, especially Trust & Safety, desirable.
- Advanced skills with MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience working within MS Office in general.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.