9 days ago
As Content Strategist you will be a member of the Knowledge Management (KM) department, dedicated to the Technology Group (TG), an internal Ubisoft team. The TG provides products (middleware) and a contribution ecosystem to production teams with the goal of enabling more efficiency, productivity, and innovation in our games. Within the TG, your mandate is to ensure that key knowledge is created, shared, and used by two core audiences – TG members as well as users of the TG’s products.
As part of both KM and TG you are responsible for balancing and aligning the two teams’ objectives and visions, ensuring that TG’s knowledge and content management needs are being addressed while at the same time contributing to Ubisoft’s enterprise knowledge management strategy.
- Develop & guide the implementation of a content organization’s strategy for TG product information & documentation to enable ramps up for newcomers;
- Craft a user-centred content organization strategy for TG product end users & accompany product teams in a standardized implementation such as content types, platforms, etc.;
- Develop, test & deploy templates, metadata schema, taxonomies & content referencing strategies to support target content strategies;
- Structure internal communication channels and collaborative workspaces, and create best practices for dissemination;
- Conceptualize and implement content governance processes for lifecycle and quality assurance;
- Implement the best practices in knowledge and content management to key stakeholders to ensure their adoption & maintenance;
- Work closely with the Knowledge Management teams and become a conduit for best practices within the team.
- Experience in an environment focused on digital content management and project management, demonstrating deep expertise in content management concepts and best practices;
- Basic knowledge of IT development and terminology is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and ability to facilitate discussions and workshops with clients, while raising awareness of content management issues with users and partners;
- Ability to collaborate with a team on multiple projects while prioritizing workload;
- Ability to manage a strategic vision in tandem with operational tasks;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.