Content Specialist – Helix
14 days ago
As a content specialist, your mandate will be to identify and organize the company's information. With a view to reuse across projects, you will optimize content management in collaborative project spaces so that all data is well recorded, classified and ultimately accessible to the various Ubisoft teams.
As the custodian of the organizational memory, you will contribute to its supply as well as always knowing what to answer when asked about available resources. Thanks to you, sharing information within Ubisoft will have never been easier.
Working with most Canadian studios, Helix has developed a unique suite of cross-functional tools and pipelines to standardize and automate parts of the production process, regardless of the machine.
This allows our creative teams to invest more effort in achieving a high level of quality while increasing productivity.
What you’ll do
- Support projects in identifying, organizing and sharing their key content (across teams, departments and studios) and optimize the project archiving process.
- Optimize content management in collaborative project spaces by proposing workflows, tools and methods related to metadata and categorization.
- Apply governance policies for the creation and renewal of collaborative spaces and ensure the application of confidentiality policies.
- Create spaces and workshops to facilitate the onboarding experience at Ubisoft.
- Train managers on good content management practices and collaborate a network of ambassadors.
- Support teams and departments by sharing available resources and ensuring that key resources and content for each project are available at the right time.
- Develop content creation standards to facilitate consistency + oversee the evolution of organizational definitions.
- Structure and modify the organizational portal with key Ubisoft content + ensure that content and resources are accessible from internal tools and sites (e.g. search engines).
- Collaborate with an internal team of community managers to promote relevant content and initiatives.
What you bring
- A degree in information science, journalism or communications preferred
- One year of experience in a similar position, preferably in a digital agency or web publishing
- Ability to express yourself in French and English
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and best practices in writing and publishing for the Web
- A keen eye for detail and an autonomous mindset
- An interest in content management and content strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational mindset with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the video game industry and knowledge of SharePoint or Confluence (an asset)
- Knowledge of product development practices (an asset)
What to send our way
- Your resume highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Oriana. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.