Content Scout (Hybrid)
14 days ago
We are nDreams, an award-winning virtual reality publisher and developer with a portfolio of award-winning games, including Phantom: Covert Ops, Fracked, Far Cry VR: Dive into Insanity, and the upcoming Ghostbusters VR.
In addition to internally developed titles, we launched our Third-Party Publishing program last year, to co-fund and support games from other studios. Our first title is cosy city creator, Little Cities, which has launched to great acclaim and commercial success.
Following a recent $35 million investment, we’ve got even more incredible internal titles to announce for both existing and future VR platforms, as well as exciting plans for the future of Third Party Publishing.
As the Third-Party Publishing team grows, we’re on the search for an experienced Content Scout. This is a unique opportunity to be a key part of the future of nDreams, helping to identify and bring the best VR titles to market and shape our future release strategy.
Reporting into the Head of Third Party Publishing, this new role will also work closely with people across the publishing team and wider business, including the VP of Publishing and VP of Business Development. Travel will be a focus: attending global industry events, shows and meet ups to meet developers and grow relationships.
- Become a critical member of nDreams’ Third Party Publishing program, as you spearhead the search for exciting new VR content
- Research, identify and track potential studio and project leads and opportunities, and define and implement strategies to reach them
- Attend industry events, shows and meet ups, both in-person and digitally to meet indie developers, get hands on experience with their titles
- Evaluate and review developers games and content, supplying feedback to 3rd Party Publishing and the game selection process
- Act as an evangelist for the studios and titles internally, ensuring the teams are supported in bringing the relevant information to our internal greenlight process
- Regularly communicate potential opportunities and projects to stakeholders across nDreams Third Party Publishing team
- Experience in a game developer or publisher. Previous experience as a Developer Relations Manager, or similar, is desirable
- Professional experience playing, reviewing and critiquing a diverse range of games at all stages of development
- Outgoing, social and effective face-to-face and written communicator. Able to balance maturity and professionalism, with enthusiasm and authenticity
- Good organization, planning and time management skills
- Happy to travel globally on a frequent basis
- Highly games literate with an enthusiasm for gaming, the games industry, and VR
Our expanding company shares a passion for innovation, collaboration and leading the future of VR. We encourage an open and diverse culture and empower people to explore ideas and put their own stamp on their work. With humble beginnings of our own, we combine amazing projects and opportunities with a personal, caring touch.
The publishing team is a growing part of nDreams. We are a friendly, sociable bunch who work highly collaboratively, both between ourselves and the talented studios we work alongside.
We offer some great perks, including flexible hours, duvets days, your birthday off, dedicated personal development time, and regular socials and parties, alongside holiday, pensions, health insurance, life cover and more. Our newly refurbished office has some fantastic facilities and is built around collaborative work (and play!).
The hybrid role is based out of our HQ in Farnborough, UK, but with a unique Flex+ policy that incorporates flexible working between home and office. The studio is within easy distance from London and Guildford.
Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to email@example.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.