26 days ago
Hello from Rovians!
If you are reading this job posting, we are excited to let you know that we are on the hunt for a Content Producer to join our Rovio’s Brand Licensing Unit. Although this is a 1 year fixed-term position substituting for parental leave, we ensure that this is a learn-a-lot role with exciting challenges for you. Already interested? Scroll down and learn more about the role!
Rovio’s Brand Licensing Unit works with the core of the Angry Birds IP. Working across diverse business areas, the Brand Licensing Unit has a key role in nurturing and developing the fandom of Angry Birds. The Unit is responsible for Licensed products, Parks and Location-based entertainment, Publishing, Content Production and Content Licensing such as Movies and animated series. The Content Channels team is responsible for Angry Birds Movies, Animated series production and content distribution & licensing to over 191 territories around the globe. The team is partnering with various distributors, TV-channels and VOD-platforms and producing both long format and short format Animated series. Content Channels also manages the Angry Birds YouTube channel with over 5,5 million subscribers, and produces snappy, interesting, and sometimes experimental video content in an agile manner.
Are you ready? In this role, you are not working alone as you will lead the team consisting of two passionate Content Creators. Here what’s your days will look like:
- Ensuring our content KPIs are reached by managing content production and release pipelines for AVOD and other video platforms.
- Keeping track of the content cost and production budget, setting up quarterly targets and building up processes for a high performance.
- Acting as a good supervisor and a Team Lead, having a growth mindset.
- Collaborating with Content & licensing and other teams to productively facilitate the production pipeline.
- Managing animated series go to market-process, asset management and PR initiatives.
- Monitoring and analysing video channel statistics, such as YouTube analytics, and creating insights for internal and external parties.
- Following trends on social media and video content, to ideate new content styles.
- Acting as a point of contact for 3rd party partners and creating a trusted network with them.
- Drafting and managing related agreements with our partners.
How does it look for you now? One additional point is that our team workday at the office is Wednesday, and we normally have another day at the office to get around people for new ideas.
Wonder if you’re the right match for this role? It’s a yes, if you have:
- Excellent skills in managing video release planning and go-to-market activities
- Supervisory experience
- Basic level skills of YouTube Creator Studio and Analytics, Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Solid project management and planning skills
- Strong organisational and follow-through skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities while maintaining proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Preferably experience in drafting and managing production agreements. Ability to assess potential vendors and production partners and to draft needed agreements
- Collaborative, personable, and friendly communication style
Would you like to jump on a journey with us?
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.