12 days ago
As Content Producer, you'll lead and create engaging content experiences for premier global esports products like the League of Legends European Championship (LEC), European Masters (EM), VALORANT esports (VCT) and other future games. You will provide outstanding assets that cater to audiences in different markets including Europe & MENA region. You will create compelling content for social media channels, web and esports broadcasts. You'll oversee production efforts on-location domestically and abroad, and contribute to the innovation and iteration on new formats, approaches and tech solutions. Your work will involve organizing every aspect of a project including pre-and post production, sourcing, filming, delivery and manage budgeting and oversee freelancers/contractors/vendors.
As a Rioter in Berlin reporting to the Video Lead, you'll join a tight-knit team that shares a focus on player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming and esports. Together with a team you will create awesome content experiences that delight players and fans in and around our existing and brand new esports products.
- You will create content for social media channels, web and esports broadcasts from pitch to program
- You'll oversee production efforts on-location domestically and abroad and lead innovation and iteration on new formats, approaches and tech solutions
- You'll organize pre-and post production, filming and delivery
- You will oversee freelancers/contractors/vendors
- Capable of putting together a production staff on your own and possibly editing smaller projects
- You bring 3+ years as a video producer in gaming or sports broadcasting producing pro
- web or broadcast TV content
- You're an expert with the right tools, including cameras, lighting, set design
- You’re capable of editing short form video
- You excel in an office environment but you feel right at home on set
- You’ve got a great rolodex of content production and editing vendors across Europe & MENA and are comfortable managing and negotiating contract terms
- You know how to manage a fixed budget
- You are great storyteller and you know how develop creative content as well as a content release plan
- You have passion for video games and deeply familiar with European esports landscape
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruit
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.