Content Producer - Online Courses
3 days ago
We are looking for a team player to manage and maintain Unity’s suite of online courses from start to finish. In this role, you will manage the content development and publishing process for a variety of online courses. In overseeing the content production process, you will help to identify deliverables and optimal formats for delivery.
- Manage the continued development and maintenance of Unity’s online courses
- Maintain communication with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to help define project goals and scope
- Coordinate all phases of production and activities between instructional designers, subject matter experts, product teams, and stakeholders
- Manage complex schedules, deliverables, and production timelines with internal teams, external teams and subject matter experts
- Track content and assets from internal and external partners
- Identify and escalate issues and risks related to project schedule and team success, leading efforts toward resolutions
- Facilitate timelines and proactively address bottlenecks
- Managing content production pipelines and programs
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Working with ambiguity, creating clarity, driving action and enforcing timelines
- Being organized, with proven simultaneous project management skills
- Learning new systems and processes
- Experience with Unity is highly desirable
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.