This job might no longer be available.
Content Producer, Marketing Communications Production
Guildford England United Kingdom
1 month ago
Content Producer, Marcom Production - 12-month contract
The Content Producer plays an essential role at the intersection of production and creative. By promoting close relationships with content creators, you will guide the production of assets from inception to deployment.
As a Content producer, you will be responsible for the creation & delivery of a vast array of assets from key art and gameplay trailers to multi-million dollar animated CG trailers and TV spots for one of EA's largest franchises. This role is responsible for campaign assets (gameplay trailers, screenshots, etc.), original programming shorts, brand design artwork, key art, DOM (email images & video), community content, and interfaces with competitive gaming team.
- Partner with core team leaders to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global gaming audience.
- Maintain a clear overview of all content creation and instinctively delve into details when a more hands on approach is required.
- Clearly communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the org.
- Exercise sound decision making based on data, analytics, market knowledge, and personal judgement.
- Be a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while adhering to budget constraints and seeking savings.
- Be a skilled mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on objectives and solutions.
- Be results oriented, able to distill complex plans down to their critical path and key milestones.
- Be a strong negotiator, with excellent change management and conflict resolution skills.
- Maintain a total ownership mentality, accountable and invested in great outcomes and high quality content.
- Thrive in a fast paced highly agile environment with daily deliverables that must be met.
- Proactively manage and mitigate project risks throughout the production process.
- Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, activation, licensee's/licensors and other stakeholders to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
- Create & maintain workback and production schedules as well as calendars based on delivery dates and keep interested parties appraised of production deadlines & milestones.
- Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to creative director ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
- Research, maintain and disseminate content best practices and optimizations in conjunction with intelligence and strategy teams.
- Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members and chase answers where there are gaps in the team's knowledge.
- Maintain asset trackers and sync regularly with CFX teams and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on asset production statuses and timing.
- Manage post production vendors including soliciting and reviewing bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
- Plan and execute large scale mocap shoots including budgeting, casting, facilities & scheduling, delivery of mocap rigs as well as shot list, prop list, etc.
- Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet regularly with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
- Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
- Send videos to ESRB for pre-clearance and communicate fixes required for compliance.
- Sync regularly with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
- Ensure all assets are uploaded to EA's Google Drive and Shotgun Studio tools.
- Provide rapid response to executive & senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, award shows, etc.
- QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability and also directly pulling assets from Perforce as needed.
- Set all localized trailers unlisted at deployment time and ensure all thumbnails, metadata, and links are provided for deployment emails.
- Maintain a tracker for brand design items including Seasonal Key Art, Primary Artwork updates, SKU artwork, etc.
- Drive DOM Image creation by ensuring timely triage of upcoming requests. Work with creative director, activation, and Brand to determine best imagery to utilize with campaigns.
- Bachelors in applicable field such as cinema/tv, video games, communications.
- 5+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios.
- Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows.
- Remain cool under pressure.
- Be a resourceful problem solver.