Content Ops Specialist
4 days ago
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, like challenges, and have fun solving sophisticated problems? If so, this opportunity will fit you well! Senior Content Operations Specialists are knowledgeable and passionate about game development and interactive media. Team performance is measured based on the ability to support, process, and maintain internal and external content offerings. Performing these tasks directly impacts the quality of service and products offered within Unity’s marketplace, and content libraries.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining and enforcing Unity content standards and legal compliance within a global space
- Establishing test procedures for quality assurance for a collection of interconnected products
- Contributing and driving projects to optimize the team's processes and quality standards
- Mentoring other team members and helping them grow
- Supervising and ensuring smooth operations within the team
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of what makes quality content that is development ready for Unity developers
- Ability to manage your own and team's time effectively, set priorities and work towards a joint goal
- Scripting, programming, and/or sound design skills
- Experience with navigating the Unity editor or other game engines
- Experience with strong writing and communications skills in English
You might also have
- Familiarity with docs, spreadsheets, bug tracking, and version control software (Zendesk, Git)
- Customer-facing, technical support, or QA experience
- A practical understanding of efficient modeling, texturing, and rigging
Relocation support is not available for this position. Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
*Note: Lithuania requires a good faith disclosure of the base pay for the role. The actual base pay for the successful candidate may differ based on location and level.
Gross pay monthly
€40.200 — €54.300 EUR