This job might no longer be available.
Content Operations Specialist - (Temporary)
6 months ago
Rooster Teeth is looking to hire a temporary Content Operations Specialist based in Austin who will work closely with the programming team, our internal and third-party production teams, and various distribution channels to coordinate the delivery and release of 10-30 videos per day.
- Manage uploading process for Rooster Teeth channels on Rooster Teeth FIRST and YouTube.
- Manage asset collection for all videos from various production teams across the Rooster Teeth business, making sure videos have proper metadata when uploaded
- Maintain detailed records of what was uploaded when, and any technical issues
- Stay in sync with engineering team on new updates to Rooster Teeth uploading process
- Maintain the Rooster Teeth YouTube network, working with various stakeholders to process Content ID claims, organize and keep tidy YouTube channel pages, playlists, and other metadata on multiple YouTube channels
- Collaborate with the scheduling and ops team on projects related to new linear networks
- Assist with content down-streaming, including rights & clearance, QC, and video editing
- Assist with data analysis tasks such as such as creating and maintaining tracking links, creating and maintaining YouTube analytics groups, and creating traffic+content reports
- Almost all work will happen during work hours, but some work will be required on nights and weekends on a rotating basis with other members of the team.
- Extremely detail-oriented. Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills
- Able to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
- Basic familiarity with YouTube functionality. YouTube Certified a plus - if not, will be asked to become YouTube Certified upon start
- Basic familiarity with Google Analytics functionality a plus
- Facebook Certified a plus - if not, will be asked to become Facebook certified upon start
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Docs/SheetsFamiliarity with JIRA, Adobe Creative Suite and CMS workflows
- Strong team building, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
- Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a fast-paced, startup environment
Benefits + Perks:
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com
hub and 3 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com