Content Operations Coordinator, APAC (Contract)
17 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
The Content Operations Coordinator on the APAC team will report to the Publishing Operations Specialist, APAC. You will manage a variety of operational tasks that ensure our games are successfully published in the region. This covers content operations in collaboration with global game teams and central publishing calendars, as well as coordinating with Game, Brand and Esports teams, in-market Community Managers, publishing partners and external agencies to ensure timely content trafficking on the respective game platforms across APAC markets.
You must be highly organized and be able to juggle multiple projects and time zones at once. You will be required to carefully track project timelines to ensure the components necessary to ensure our games and surrounding content reaches players at the right time, and coordinate requirements across both internal teams and external parties.
You will be part of the new game and entertainment property launches for an exciting growth region and play a critical role in making sure players in APAC enjoy engaging experiences that create enduring relationships with Riot!
The position is based in the Singapore hub. As a Singapore Rioter, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience. As a Singapore Rioter, you’ll join an internationally and culturally diverse team of professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore hub team oversees the APAC region: Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan and India.
- Execute publishing operations processes for APAC, which includes our self-published territories, as well as those handled by external publishing partners.
- Execute trafficking of content from Game and Brand teams on Riot-owned social channels. This includes ad hoc asset management and coordination with internal teams on localization or publishing timeline requirements.
- Help to manage content creation processes with internal teams and external agencies, vendors, and partners to ensure delivery that adheres to Riot’s quality standards while retaining local resonance for APAC players.
- Optimize the pipeline of player-facing content as per our global publishing calendars, and act as a source of information and knowledge; you'll know the ins-and-outs of what every team has coming and how we're talking about it.
- Communicate clearly and consistently to ensure transparency and alignment throughout the content publishing cycle, keeping a wide variety of stakeholders consulted and informed on emergent issues or changes.
- Identify and implement improvements for the publishing workflow, content presentation, and how we work with all stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience in social media content or community management.
- Well versed in G-suite: Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a multitasker with a love for process.
- Eye for QA, spotting and tackling errors quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team communication and management of external vendors.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities during high pressure situations.
- Experience handling confidential information and documents.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Experience with simple video and graphic editing.
- Experience in managing different time zones.
- Experience/understanding of APAC, including command of a relevant language, would be a bonus, but not required.
- Previous experience working in web content and Content Management Systems and familiarity with HTML is a bonus, but not required.
- Familiarity with new Riot titles is a major plus.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.