Content Marketing Manager, Assisted Creation
11 days ago
Assisted Creation at Unity is helping game studios deliver realistic content for the next generation of consoles; enables VFX studios to deliver better visuals for films; and can achieve equally impressive results for creatives working in other industries! From automotive and architecture to retail marketing, the need for high-fidelity product visualizations is growing at an exponential rate. The depth and breadth of Unity’s capabilities are increasing at an accelerating rate, enabling new kinds of game experiences for a growing population of players.
You will help global marketing and sales efforts by developing a rich pipeline of content such as case studies, white papers, blog posts with a strong emphasis on the technical aspects of the products/solutions and specific use cases. You will partner closely with Product Management, Sales, Business Development, Creative, Communications, and Marketing to develop content strategy, define the content roadmap, and build and fulfill content marketing plans in pursuit of specific business objectives around awareness, product adoption, and revenue.
What you’ll be doing
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product Marketing Manager Lead for Assisted Creation and craft content in support of overall go-to-market strategy and plans.
- Develop a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling marketing content to engage potential and existing customers.
- Fuel the sales organization by crafting powerful enablement and training.
- Translate technical topics into simple, high-impact concepts for a diverse group of buyer and user personas.
- Partner with external studios and creators to generate content that supports your strategic content initiatives, events, and partner activations.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in marketing technical B2B products or services.
- Proven track record to build technical content that performs
- Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while crafting technical content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling
- Self-motivated and results-driven!
- A specialist in time management, who can prioritize, tune out the noise, and seek execution with laser focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment
You might also have
- Graphic Design skills
- Background with Art Tools
- Experience supporting Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.