Content Marketing (Intern)
2 days ago
Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing kids through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional Content Marketing (Intern) to join the Content Marketing team.
Are you ready for Playlearning?
As a Content Marketing (Intern) at Lingokids, you will work on:
- Manage all YouTube channels in terms of content management, content planning, uploading, video, and playlist optimization.
- Content trend search and identification.
- Align all distribution and creation channels with all content released on YouTube, LiveOps, and the rest of the Content Marketing channels.
- Apply SEO technics and best practices to YouTube, the App Stores, and the rest of the content Marketing channels.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the released content, promotions, and events and their impact on KPIs.
- Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, working closely with the Marketing teams.
- Propose/prepare A/B tests and report on the key findings.
- Delivery Market & Competitors analysis, with a special focus on the games operating directly in the same category.
You must have the possibility of an agreement with a school/study center in Spain.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
🙌 Feedback culture: Feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! This is why we have different mechanisms in place to ensure everyone gives and receives feedback throughout their journey in the company.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.