This job might no longer be available.
Content Marketing Data Manager
12 days ago
What you'll do
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time CM (Content Marketing) Data Manager. The role is equal parts strategy and analytics as it will be the center-point between multiple teams relating to CM – the marketing arm focused on content reach, viewership, and influencer marketing. Supporting a culture of data-informed decisions will be at the heart of everything you do. A successful CM Data Manager will work with stakeholders to unearth key findings that solves business needs.
The main objective is to generate meaningful insights from CM data as well as help implement efficient data processes including verification, data enrichment, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have experience in a data-centric role, strong communication skills, with bonus points for having social and influencer campaign experience, and a passion for gaming.
You will be the liaison between CM and Enterprise Data/Marketing Analytics teams regarding all data definition, deliverables and future data enhancements
- Help drive constant data evolution by partnering up with data teams across the Ubisoft ecosystem (Data Science, Marketing Analytics, and Enterprise Data)
- Have a good understanding of the CM data architecture in relation to the business needs, and support the CM team with insights for various reports/dashboards
- Identify and promote opportunities to improve the CM strategies based on analysis; be the evangelist for data driven decision making, test and learn methodology, and overall data literacy within the team and partners
- Follow discrepancies in data to the source and document findings
- Come up with strategic innovations to the data flow and current integration
- Collaboration with EMEA teams
What you bring to the team
- Experience in an analytical role working with data
- Relevant knowledge in the field of Management Information Systems, Finance, Engineering, Statistics or other related quantitative fields
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, and willingness to learn new tools and data systems
- Good attention to detail, and accuracy with data
- Enjoys problem solving, research, and analysis
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.