9 days ago
The World of Tanks Core Content team in Vilnius, Lithuania is seeking a Content Manager to join its unit and act as a point of contact on all things content for in-house services and regional content teams. In this position, you’ll overlook content releases on the World of Tanks official website in partnership with regional and global publishing divisions.
Our ideal candidate is an organized multi-tasker and team player with an optimistic, enthusiastic attitude able to collaborate with peers, work in a very fast paced environment, and navigate difficulties. If it sounds like you, reach out and let’s talk.
What will you do?
- Drive content planning process: form publication plans alongside global product managers, communicate plans, commitments, and changes to regional content teams and coordinate work between regional content teams
- Coordinate global article production (from kick-off meetings through to asset production, localization, CMS, and publication) ensuring publication happens on time and of decent quality
- Partner with in-house localization and documentation units to manage text localization and article layouts
- Continually work towards making improvements in the global publication process
- Assist Content Ops lead on managing budgets: supervise spends and prepare monthly reports
- Manage Content & Web Ops space in confluence
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by the team lead
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience working for digital video games publisher, content operations or marketing
- Knowledge of task management tools (Confluence, Jira, targetprocess) and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); prior use of content management systems is a plus
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Organized multi-tasker with ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Ambitious, proactive, and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Russian language skills on a good level
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for computer games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.