This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
What you'll do
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment industry, is seeking a Content Manager to lead a team focused on developing and adapting content to support our marketing efforts around the launch of new games in Canada.
This person will be a high-performing individual with a creative mind and strong interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, well organized and can manage their time effectively. They have a passion for emerging marketing trends, social media and for sharing their knowledge with their team. The role will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Develop annual content plans, objectives, and strategies for our Canadian marketing efforts.
- Develop annual content plans, objectives, and strategies for our Canadian social media channels.
- Brief creative agencies and manage annual negotiations with key partners.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Analyst and the Media team to ensure quality creatives are delivered based on supplied specs, within the agreed-upon timelines.
- Develop content presentation documents.
- Elaboration of the content objectives, strategies and tactics for new releases and select back catalogue ad campaigns.
- Translate to French and localize existing marketing assets.
- Manage Content and production budgets.
- Continuously strive to understand our ever-evolving marketing personas.
- Develop competitive analysis and benchmarks.
- Define and optimize Key performance indicators for each campaign and for every tactic type.
- Ensure regular monitoring of content performance.
- Elaboration of post-mortems and any other relevant content analysis.
Be the expert/ referent in the Canadian marketing team on new content trends, best practices and potential innovations:
- Follow major market changes and trends, be aware of new products and suppliers.
- Report on Content innovations and produce points of views on new. technologies and trends in the industry.
- Regularly meet with key internal partners & develop trusted relationship with major suppliers in the Canadian market.
- Optimize the Canadian marketing content, make sure the team benefits from all necessary tools, coordinate access with global team.
Create communication synergies between internal teams and with external partners
- Ensure synergy between Ubisoft brand teams and local marketing efforts.
- In charge of regularly sharing brand updates with key stakeholders.
- Ensure synergy between the marketing creative assets and the media plans.
- Articulate knowledge and deliverables to senior management effectively.
- Develop trusted relationship with major suppliers in the Canadian market.
- Key contact for creative agencies.
- Special Project coordination in collaboration with the media and public relations teams.
- Build strong relationships with the legal team to ensure the Canadian initiatives are legally compliant.
- Interact with colleagues and suppliers in a manner which instills confidence in the organization.
Effectively manage Content team
- Manage workload priorities and job allocations within the team.
- Define team member’s yearly objectives, ensure regular feedback and performance review.
- Coach the Content team members, ensure the training and development of each team member.
- Optimize processes of the Content team to insure smooth delivery of the campaigns.
What you bring to the team
- Experience in Marketing or Communications discipline Bachelor degree preferred.
- Senior experience working in advertising agency client-services.
- Must possess above average understanding of digital advertising and marketing asset production.
- Bilingual (FR/EN).
- Must have strong organizational, project management, and cross-functional coordination skills.
- Be detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects.
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively, while maintaining a professional attitude and still meetings expectations.
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian, gaming and online cultures.
- Ability to meet goals within the appropriate deadlines while meeting quality standards.
- A strong team player with strong interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate peers and employees.
- Hands on experience managing direct reports in the digital advertisement field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Powerpoint.
- Curious, willing to learn, passionate about digital performance marketing, resourceful, and a team player.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.