18 days ago
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
As a Content Manager at Parsec, you'll be a founding member of our fast growing marketing team. You'll shape the way Parsec communicates, telling customer and community stories to both the Enterprise and consumer world. You will have the opportunity to carve out your own projects, including blog posts, case studies, and thought leadership, making your voice part of Parsec's brand voice. And you'll help tell the story of the world's transformation from a linear, 5 day work week to an asynchronous, flexible world.
What you’ll do
- Create content, including thought leadership, case studies, blog posts, and sales collateral
- Work closely with both stakeholders in sales to extract great customer stories and identify sales collateral needs
- Coordinate with design stakeholders to bring copy & art to life into final materials
- Collaborate with outside agencies and partners on the creation of product and brand education, including video and events
- Strategize on product messaging and packaging, translating technical products into broadly understandable marketing stories
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting, technical writing, or social media management
- A strong writing background, ideally a balance of B2B, technical writing, and consumer projects
- Familiarity with content management systems, including Wordpress, Hubspot, and similar platforms
- Deep empathy for customers, community members, and creative
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of stakeholders in final projects
- Start-up experience, either through an in-house team or an agency
- A proven track record of bringing creative projects to life, in your personal, educational, or professional life