7 days ago
CONTENT MANAGER - ASIA
Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Brand, Content & Player Engagement team is looking for a…
The Content Manager plays an important role at the intersection of production and creative. The Content manager manages Content strategy including planning / forecasting, sourcing and creation of content and assets to guide campaign plans. By encouraging close relationships with content creators and keeping in constant communication with partners, the Content Manager guides the production of assets from creation to deployment. Reporting to the Head of Creative Strategy the Content Manager will work with the player strategist to ensure that we are creating content that defines our brands and connects with our players.
What the CONTENT MANAGER does at EA:
- Content strategy including planning / forecasting, sourcing and creation of content and assets to promote campaign plans.
- Support operator content creation w/ tools and training.
- Culturalisation of global assets to support campaign plans for important franchise.
- Work with Studio partners to ensure productions are supported with in-game production tools and latest in-game assets/
- Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
- Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, activation, licensee's/licensors and other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
- Create work back and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines and milestones.
- Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
- Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members and chase answers where there are gaps in the team's knowledge.
- Manage postproduction vendors, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
- Build shoots including budgeting, casting, facilities and scheduling, delivery of mocap rigs and shot list, prop list.
- Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
- Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
- Sync with EA's marocmms teams to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
- Provide rapid response to executive and senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, award shows.
- QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability.
- Send links to final assets including thumbnails, metadata, and video needed for final deployment email.
- Common production tools: Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io, and Frontify.
- Minimum 2+ years of experiences in content production
- Partner with main team leaders to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global sports and gaming audience.
- Maintain a clear overview of all content creation and instinctively delve into details when a more hands-on approach is required.
- Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the company.
- You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings.
- Be an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
- You can distill complex plans down to their path and proper milestones.
- Maintain ownership and keep members accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content.
- You have knowledge of game titles and gaming culture.
- Curiosity around what's next in gaming and content.
- You will Work with a mix of teams to improve aligned market campaigns.
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency.