This job might no longer be available.
Content Lifecycle Planning Specialist
San Mateo, CA, United States
7 months ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Content Lifecycle Planning Specialist
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation store business has continued to deliver massive growth and is also evolving rapidly towards new business models. In response, we are undertaking an exciting global restructure which will demonstrate specialist teams to drive efficiency and optimization. We are creating a Global Content Lifecycle Management (CLM) team who will be responsible for driving the value proposition of the Store.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Content Lifecycle, the CLM Planning Specialist will help to shape and execute the CLM strategy, focusing on key partnerships. Working with the CLM accounts team, they will input into the development of a joint business planning process and commercial plan. Working in partnership with CRO and marketing teams, they will develop and implement support plans for key commercial activity. They must be skilled at working collaboratively with cross-functional, global partners.
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and flexible teammate, have excellent planning skills, and a strong analytical mind that thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with accounts sales & marketing teams to execute plans which support the CLM strategy
- Partner closely with internal, cross-functional clients (i.e. CRO, Store Marketing, Partner Marketing, Store Promotions, and Business and Marketing Analytics) to help shape the CLM strategy and ensure alignment
- Help with implementation of store network plans designed to support store contractual commitments forming part of key 3rd party marketing contracts
- Assist in the delivery of ongoing CLM commercial priorities roadmap to other internal partners in order to facilitate appropriate support across store, BTL and ATL channels
- Work with Commercial Planning to ensure delivery of commercial roadmap priorities ongoing
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of store support plans for key digital products to consumers throughout the lifecycle, with particular focus on seamless product launches
- Work with key publishers to secure additional support for CLM activity via publishers' owned channels, BTL, ATL activity
- Work with Global Top Accounts Manager to support production of post mortem documentation to support development of standard methodology guidelines
- Facilitate the provision of asset suites and metadata direct from the publisher to support delivery of key activity via CRO / Marketing teams
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 2+ years experience of digital retail and / or product roadmap marketing experience
- Creative & energetic teammate who accepts change and exhibits desire to continually improve
- Data savvy with an analytical, commercially focused mindset and possessing strong planning skills
- Strong commercial mindset and able to evidence supporting the delivery of financial targets through direct, active contribution to joint business planning process with partners
- Accomplished presenter who can turn data into engaging stories
- Demonstrable experience of running support roadmaps throughout the product lifecycle
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to build strong, influential relationships within both internal and external teams, with the ability to contribute to the decision making process
- Proven experience of aligning internal and external partners
- Ability to self-manage and balance multiple projects and priorities
- Good communication skills, a proactive attitude, sense of humour, and delivery focused to drive results
- As the role is global, regular international travel may be required as well as a flexible approach to working hours as part of an international team and to support global business operations
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.