Content Game Designer
4 days ago
We’re looking for a Content Designer to work with our beloved Star Stable Online. Join our talented, multidisciplinary team to conceptualize and implement memorable experiences for our players in the magical world of Jorvik.
As a Content Game Designer at Star Stable Entertainment…
- You’re responsible for forming and presenting ideas in a shape that resonates with players and the team.
- You build and edit content and scripts such as items, gameplay, terrain, races, and quests within the existing framework.
- You identify opportunities and find solutions to help offer our players the best possible experience.
- You implement content and script associated with the designs.
- You write narrative text associated with the designs.
- You collect feedback from players and stakeholders, and you iterate on designs and balancing based on these insights.
To thrive in this role, we believe that ...
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You understand what it means to work on a live product and will find ways to improve the game incrementally with careful brush strokes
- You’re user-focused, curious and solutions-oriented
- You have experience as a Writer, Content Creator or Game Master, or equivalent experience in entertaining other humans, and a positive, self-driven mindset
- You have the ability to clearly articulate your thoughts and get buy-in from stakeholders and other team members
- You’re fluent in one or more text-based scripting or programming languages
- You know how to test and debug your own creations, and you are used to being responsible for the quality of what you deliver
- You are used to a game release process, and is responsible for the play experience and scripting quality of the features that are delivered.