This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
WHAT WILL YOUR BE JOURNEY
As the Content Director you will be heavily involved in the creation of key features for Skull & Bones. You will manage the creation of all relevant design content while ensuring that it reflects the project’s artistic & design vision and fully exploits the potential of all game mechanics. In this role you will be expected to possess great leadership skills and a strong ability to motivate your team.
WJAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead and mentor the content design team
- Design the game world in line with the project’s artistic vision and world guide
- Plan and direct the design of games content such as levels, campaigns, quests, tutorials, events, characters and certain items
- Create quality goals, workflows and guides for all relevant content
- Improve the design of areas such as narration, game flow and pacing, difficulty, player progression as well as the consistency of all mechanics used to create content
- Collaborate with the lead team, producers and directors to deliver high quality content in line with the creative vision of the game
- Participate in research and optimization of content creation tools and workflows
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Many years of experience in the games industry working in level design or game design; including shipping at least two AAA titles
- Strong ability to learn and master new tools and techniques
- Thorough understanding of overall content design processes; including areas such as level design, game design, narrative design and game writing
- Experience in rapid prototyping and concept feasibility testing
- Solid knowledge of the game production pipeline
- Able to apply critical and analytical thinking to solve complex challenges
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and a superior motivation to create high quality content
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.