Content Communication Specialist [Consumer Experience]
Malmö Skåne County se
11 days ago
We're seeking a Content Communications Specialist to provide up-to date and in-depth knowledge about our products, games and services to the gaming community. You'll be joining an expanding Content team whilst also working closely with Data Scientists, Community Developers and User Researchers as part of a broader Consumer Experience (CX) department at Massive Entertainment.
Your main mission will be to promote the visibility of games such as Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and to support the sharing of expertise related to the activity by creating and / or helping with the dissemination of adapted content on different media channels.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Taking ownership for content projects and self-produce/direct when necessary.
- Editing video and audio for community-focused content.
- Supporting with recording of audio and footage for videos; either capturing game content or filming on-location interviews with video equipment.
- Scoping your work to expectations and deliver organized projects.
- Designing motion graphics, title cards and transitions for videos.
- Creation of static images; following style guidelines outlined by the brand.
You as a person are innovative, insightful and agile. You have a good understanding of online media platforms, have a social media presence, solid content research and video editing skills together with general digital awareness. Ideally you have a large amount of high quality self-published content.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in video production and/or post-production.
- Experience with videography and live streaming.
- Knowledge of color grading, sound editing/mixing, 3D or Visual Effects and/or still photography.
- Fluency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and/or Photoshop.
- An interest in video games and video game capture
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who can continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We’re look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better. In the meantime, why not take a look at our videos posted below.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.