Content Business Development Manager, UDP
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
13 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a talented, energetic Content Business Development Manager to join our growing Unity Distribution Portal team. In this role, you will build and nurture relationships with some of the world’s largest game developers/publishers throughout China, to get them to leverage the Turnkey One-Build UDP solution to easily distribute their games across game stores across the world and ensure their success.
As the game industry landscape has evolved with the rise of many Android distribution platforms, Unity has created the Unity Distribution Portal (UDP) to provide game developers with a turnkey solution to distribute their games across leading international distribution platforms including Samsung Galaxy Store, ONE store, Huawei AppGallery and many more. UDP allows developers to create a single build and submit their games directly to UDP Store Partners through a single hub, automatically integrating the Store Payment SDKs and providing a unified reporting dashboard to track the game performance across all stores.
Frequent travel may be required across China and globally to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Identify and target potential top tier publishers, primarily from China, with commercial successful titles
- Establish and manage existing strategic accounts to ensure their latest games leverage UDP
- Be responsible for the success and revenue generated by games from Chinese publishers for UDP business
- Actively communicate with the tech team and product team to understand the value of the services and products
- Work with cross-functional teams across the China Unity ecosystem (including Unity Ads, Multiplay, Core Product) to create awareness and synergies for UDP
- Create awareness amongst game publishers across China and represent UDP at industry conferences
- Set-up content strategies, prepare pitch materials and proposals, as well as build network and partnerships for future business
- Fluent Mandarin and advanced English skills are required
- Deep knowledge of the mobile gaming industry and its ecosystem with understanding of Unity’s platform and Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)
- Proven ability to develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Experience working on game publishing or developer-facing game platform roles with a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives
- Extensive professional network of senior contacts throughout the mobile gaming industry and the ability to network and proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Previous experience with Android stores will be a big plus
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.