18 days ago
The Content Artist is responsible for assisting the Marketing/Community and Art departments with all aspects of marketing video creation and post production for our projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Helps create, capture and edit in-house video content (Dev diaries, trailers, teasers etc.)
- Helps create and capture gameplay footage as needed for external use for b-roll, trailers, etc.
- Captures in-game screenshots for print/online media
- Helps design and layout marketing graphics
- Helps create and capture gameplay footage for internal pitches/presentation
- Compresses videos into various formats for delivery
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Digital media/editing coursework a plus.
- Proficient in Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoder, Illustrator
- Understanding of how to operate video capture devices and software associated
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong design skills
- Adept with photography, cinematography, videography, video editing, motion graphics, typography, and sound recording
- Experience with sound mixing and character posing a plus
- Experience with Gif creation/social media content creation a plus
If this looks like an opportunity you can't pass up - please submit your application for review below.