This job might no longer be available.
Content Acquisition Manager
14 days ago
As Content Acquisition Manager within Gameloft Distribution business, your mission will be to identify the best possible content to attract, engage and retain our customers. In this role, you will have to apply your analytical skills to make the case for a given acquisition, and enter in negotiations with studios to acquire their best content for Gameloft.
- Managing relationships and contracts with our current content partners, identifying new content sources, securing new rights, and managing complex content licensing projects
- Leading all aspects of the content acquisition process, including building analytical models to show value from titles
- Work effectively across all internal departments such as Legal, Production, Submission, and Marketing to ensure the operation and quality of the process
- Work closely with local territory Sales to gain a deep knowledge of key territories to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Review and redefine third-party processes in order to remove bottlenecks and improve results
- Oversee and approve marketing material related to content
- Create compelling and engaging presentations to support sales team
- Fluent level of English (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in media content deals and/or business development
- Knowledge of digital content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful insight to drive decisions
- A strong portfolio of visually appealing presentations
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international company
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Because you want to work in an inclusive equal opportunity workplace!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Birthday day off
- 3 days per year to switch from regular full-day hours to intense Friday-like schedules
- Flexible work from home hybrid model
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
We're looking for gamers from all walks of life to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels welcome, respected, valued, and empowered to do their best work. To do so, we joined hands with organizations such as FemDevs and COGAM, who are helping us to create a safe workplace where gamers can come together (no matter what their background culture or identity is) and create amazing experiences for our players.
Whether you're a casual gamer or a hardcore e-sports competitor, and regardless of the platform you prefer (we’re a cross-platform dev Studio now!) we want you to feel like you belong to our team.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.