This job might no longer be available.
Contact Experience Lead (Contractor)
Los Angeles, CA
4 months ago
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
The Contact Experience Lead is responsible for defining how our players receive support. You enable our frontline agents to resolve their issues and help our players get back in the game as quickly as possible. You partner with a global team of Rioters and Vendor Partners to ensure that Riot is delivering a magical experience to our player’s during their support interaction.
- Bachelor Degree (wide variety of majors are a great fit for the role)
- 2 years of work experience in project management, operations leadership, customer service leadership, or other similar role
- Experience in Player/Customer Support strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- You are a pro at collaboration and gaining consensus across multiple partners
- Strong Player/Customer empathy mindset with confirmed impact on improving the customer/player experience
- Validated ability to make well-informed, sound decisions and implement process or policy changes that affect global teams
- Analytical mindset with experience making data driven decisions
- Successful execution of complex projects that span multiple teams
- You will identify and execute on opportunities to drive improvements to our global processes, guidelines, and methods around how we respond to player queries and interactions using a combination of qualitative information and quantitative data.
- You will represent Global Agent and Vendor concerns to ensure thoughtful solutions to global challenges.
- You will prepare global teams for supporting new features from our game team through creating documentation.
- You will work with subject matter authorities within the vendor operation, and collaborate with the Learning and Development team building training modules.
- You will be responsible for supporting and improving the agent experience.
- You will develop programs to enable efficiency, support career progression, skill development, mentorship, and agent engagement.
- You will handle critical/widely impacting Player Support issue escalations from vendor operations.