Contact Experience II
14 days ago
As a Contact Experience II (Player Support Operations - Europe) , you will lead continuous improvement, and help develop strategies and solutions that allow Riots Customer Service (Player Support) operations to meet the player expectation on every touchpoint with the player-support product, UX and operations.
Reporting to a Regional Player Support Manager, you will work closely with partners, global CX teams, and Player Support leadership to provide an easy-to-use, enjoyable, accurate and high-quality Player Support experience to every player, on every device, across every PS touchpoint—in a way that fulfills or exceeds the players’ expectations to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. Kindly note that this role may require up to 20% international travel.
- Journey map and design the player's player-support journeys, UX & touchpoints.
- Implement changes to enhance the players experience when working with player support services and products.
- Monitor, read and communicate player/community trends and signals.
- Advocate and integrate the player/community feedback and experience metrics into decisions on processes, products, and service offerings to improve client/service usability, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- May reach out to players, work with support site and service users, and conduct focus group meetings to vet ideas and prototype solutions before implementation.
- Turn Customer Satisfaction (CSat / SaSI) markers into insights and operational improvements.
- Anticipate event- and common issue impact, and move to prevent pain and prepare teams and processes to navigate these.
- Ensure frontline teams have product/event information within reasonable time to prepare for contact/tickets.
- Stress existing test policies, capture inefficiencies and recommend/implement contact handling improvements.
- Prioritization and smart routing of contacts to deliver SLAs & optimize for player satisfaction.
- Collaborate with PS leadership and cross-functional teams
- Inform, consult, develop and execute player retention strategies.
- 5+ years direct operational experience within customer service operations, customer experience design or UX design
- Up to 2 years of experience development or project management on technical projects with 2+ years using iterative methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience managing/producing CX, UX & service improvement projects through the entire project life cycle
- 3+ years of experience using a variety of management tools including specific expertise in Google Suite (or MS Office), Favro or Jira
- Effective at using data to interpret operational performance
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing and improving work systems at the single and multiple team levels.
- Experience facilitating meetings with operational teams.
- Experience working within a Customer Service Operations environment.
- Knowledgeable in Zendesk and/or equivalent CRM use, configuration, and limitations.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!