This job might no longer be available.
Consumer Marketing Associate Manager
5 days ago
Consumer Marketing Associate Manager
We are looking for a marketing super star with 3+ years of experience. In this role, you will partner directly with the Product Management team to ensure product strategies, brand and company objectives are met in all consumer facing marketing assets. You will oversee day- to- day management of external creative agency partners, and help manage the approval process of all creative materials within Activision headquarters and with the game development team.
The right candidate must have the ability to think ahead, work independently, but also contribute cross- functionally to benefit the business, help drive go- to- market plans and have the confidence to speak up and lead. Impeccable project management skills sit at the core of this role, but this individual will also have the ability to contribute at the strategic level to drive all marketing initiatives, interface with our development partners and lead agency partners.
A passion for video games is a mandate, and experience with innovative marketing programs and brands that do this well is as well. Video game category experience is great too (although not mandatory).
- Assist the Consumer Marketing team in managing global marketing plans, creative executions and production process of all communication vehicles including: TV and digital advertising, trailers, visual identity, packaging, trade, media integrations, events, social and CRM activities.
- Champion Consumer Marketing projects directly with external Agency Partners to identify product creative strategy and ensure all communications materials deliver against that strategy.
- Drive project management pipelines for overall schedules and deadlines, review Agency estimates for services and manage costs versus budgets, manage trafficking/approvals process, and manage asset needs and distribution to International Offices.
- Assist in pulling together materials for Creative Briefings and attend subsequent Creative Reviews to consolidate feedback and direction.
- Day- to- day management of external Creative Agency Partners.
- Collaborate with key development studio personnel on go- to- market strategies and creative asset development
- Coordinate with key Retail and Sales personnel on trade marketing programs, retail merchandising and sales materials communication
- Work with Operations team to meet packaging deadlines, product distribution, and COGS objectives
- Eager and able to learn new markets quickly and adjust to changing market dynamics and competitive landscapes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in brand marketing, creative agency account management (or equivalent client- side position) or video game industry
- Experience in TV, Video, Packaging and Online Advertising required
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Passion for gaming and understanding of current industry trends
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Results oriented, self- motivated
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast- paced environment
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com