This job might no longer be available.
Consumer Insights Researcher
New York NY us
4 months ago
Integrated in the Consumer & Market Insights team, you will help different Gameloft departments across the world acquire a better understanding of mobile gamer’s traits so that we can build products and design experiences better serving their needs and expectations. As such your day-to-day activities vary and you will deliver recommendations based on your knowledge and findings to a large array of internal specialists: game creation teams, editorial team, product & brand marketing, licensing, business development, community management, etc. This role is based in New York.
Your everyday missions will include:
- Liaise with internal departments to gather their research needs and provide appropriate qualitative / quantitative research solutions
- Translate business needs into research plans and develop questionnaires that meet the objectives of the study
- Manage a project from A to Z with the support of internal and external toolsets
- Develop analysis and reporting plans
- Write clear, inspiring and actionable insight stories for stakeholders using data support
- Stay up to date with developments in the mobile game industry and beyond with particular attention to trends, social media, consumer behaviour and data/analytics
- Champion consumer research across the company and foster a culture of decision making based on consumer needs
- Projects will vary from in-game surveys, trend reports and competitor analysis to more high-level topics of investigating a particular audience and or enriching the data on player segments.
- ~5 years of successful experience with quantitative/qualitative research methods and techniques & strong analytical skills
- Prior experience with segmentation is a bonus
- Background from a market research agency or in a mobile/video game company. Applicants welcome from other Consumer Insight backgrounds
- Strong project management skills and adhering to deadlines
- Proactive and solution-oriented individual
- Able to show initiative and a resourceful problem-solver
- Interest in interpreting numbers and other data, ability to translate those into actionable results and insights for teams
- Adaptable to the needs of different teams
- Ability to communicate complicated concepts simply, and work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- Passion for gaming across a variety of platforms (mobile, console, PC, esports etc.) from hardcore gamer’s titles to casual social games
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Please with your resume, join a cover letter explaining why you think you are a good match with the role and your passion about the industry ! The incomplete applications will not be consider :(
As a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.