This job might no longer be available.
Summer 2020: Consumer Insights Intern
Redwood City California United States
7 months ago
The Consumer Insights Intern will support all aspects of our market research projects. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in learning about a career in market research and video games.
- Conduct a focal research project on player attitudes or behaviors towards video games
- You will support all aspects of our research projects, from project kick-off to reporting
- Coordinate project scheduling and field management for quantitative market research projects
- QA surveys and deliverables (checking survey links, checking data tables, data cleaning)
- Assist on reporting which may include written analysis, data entry, chart creation
- Communicate research findings to internal partners such as game developers and brand managers
- Inquisitive - not afraid to speak out and ask questions
- You are passionate in making data-informed recommendations
- Not afraid to get hands dirty with data, but also see the bigger picture
- Flexible to work on multiple projects and manage a diverse workload
- Focus on how to get a problem solved rather than the reasons it can’t be solved
- You have an interest in video games
- Candidate for a bachelor’s degree – Bachelor of Arts or Science accepted; relevant courses include market research, statistics, psychology, communications, advertising/marketing
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with the following are a plus:
- Survey platform (e.g., Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey)
- Analytics software (e.g., SPSS)
- Statistics (e.g., significance testing, regression)
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. EA will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records following applicable law.