This job might no longer be available.
Confluence Content Specialist
13 days ago
The Confluence Content Specialist (internally called Content Manager) is here to organize information, documentation & assets so that anyone working on the project can browse & access it easily on Confluence. You will ensure key content is written & up to date for everyone on the project. The Confluence Content Specialist will also rely on content management standards & best practices within Ubisoft.
- Gather team requirements regarding content & features needed on the project on Confluence
- Identify & organize key content within the production. Ensure this content is formalized, structured, shared & accurate
- Define information architectures, taxonomies, and metadata strategies (frameworks for grouping and tagging content)
- Define the governance (access rights, workflows, archiving policy, etc.) and ensure it is respected and it is applied by all teams on the project
- Provide content templates to accompany users in their content creation process
- Enrich content with metadata & tags to improve content findability on the production
- Define workflows to ensure content is always enriched by the right experts at the right time
- Archive & clean content on an ongoing basis to keep the workspace used & useful
- Introduce automation where possible to monitor any depreciation of the workspace
- Incorporate user feedback, statistics, and benchmarks to improve the workspace and the way content is organized
- Support teams daily to manage their content to improve collaboration & communication
- Train people on how to create, manage & access content
- Accompany newcomers in their content onboarding
- Relay to the production to share useful content outside the project & reuse resources coming from other projects
- Promote and champion the best practices for content management and support the evolution of content management ambassadors within the team
- Prepare and facilitate content workshops with clients, stakeholders or/and end-users
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content or information management
- Familiarity with Confluence or similar collaboration wiki tool
- Knowledge of content management concepts and best practices
- Ability to balance strategic vision and tactical to-do lists
- Detail oriented, self-starter (autonomous)
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in fast-paced/agile environments
- Familiarity with Comala, SharePoint a plus
- Experience with leading change management process a plus
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Science, Journalism, Technical Writing or Communications preferred
- Experience in the video games industry a plus
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six...
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.