This job might no longer be available.
Concepteur.rice de niveaux en chef - Lead Level Designer
28 days ago
(Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page sous "Select Language".)
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is seeking a Lead Level Designer to drive the creation of game levels that align with our creative vision, ensuring an extremely fun, satisfying and polished level design flow.
What the next great Lead Level Designer will do at Motive
- Work with the Level Design Director to bring his creative goals into action
- Lead a level design team to make all game levels playable, enjoyable and immersive.
- Provide leadership in gameplay, integration and documentation
- As a critical member of the production team, ensure resource estimates and delivery schedules are met.
- Partner with technical and game design teams to understand and address constraints while maintaining AAA quality levels
- Work in collaboration with the narrative team to create an interesting and believable world.
- Work in collaboration with level artists to ensure playability of levels and graphic fidelity.
- Build and mentor the level design team to be the best in the industry.
- Depending on the phase of the project, participate in the design and creation of playable levels.
Who you are:
You will possess 8+ years’ experience in video game level design and production with lead level design experience on at least one AAA title and
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Ability to set clear assignments and actionable feedback for the level design team
- Excellent ability to guide and influence designers at all experience levels
- Experience using scripting languages and level design tools
- Comfort and capability in creative and technical design discussions
- Keen understanding of the environmental aesthetics is must.
- Understanding of function vs. form relationships, as well as what makes a game level fun and intriguing required
- All of our team members will have to be able to shift quickly and flexibly and assume new roles and responsibilities as we grow and change. We’re looking for well-rounded innovators who thrive in the dynamic environment that new game creation demands.