Concepteur.rice d'interface utilisateur / Visual Experience Designer
8 days ago
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for a Visual Experience Designer (UI Designer) to join the Experience Design team working on a World class IP. Reporting to the Experience Director, and being part of a diverse team of Experience Designers specialized in UX, UI and Integration , you will have a direct impact on the player experience.
We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and thoughtfulness. We're a group of passionate people where talent, passion, and collaboration are celebrated.
- Create the visual language of the UI that includes iconography, typography, visual hierarchy and motion.
- Establish the visual tone of the UI and ensure agreement on the art direction of the game.
- Provide high fidelity UI screens and components that align with the game's experience goals, usability and accessibility standards.
- Work with the integration team to help implement UI elements, icons... into the dev engine.
- Contribute to the Experience Design Library and to the Design System
- Partner with extended team members (Game design, Art, Research) and other Experience Designers (specialized in UX, UI or Integration) to gather requirements, explore creative directions, produce prototypes and iterate based on testing results.
- Promote a design process and methodologies that support player-centered game development.
- Contribute to creative efforts that uncover new value with new kinds of experiences.
- Champion usability and accessibility.
- 4+ years of experience as an interaction designer, product designer or similar role, preferably in the game industry
- A portfolio of delivered projects, games, and/or other digital experiences.
- Experience creating, contributing to and working with Design Systems.
- A strong awareness of current design and art trends
- Strong visual design skills (i.e., composition, iconography, layout, typography, color theory) and motion graphics skills, the ability to bring interfaces to life with usability in mind.
- Strong understanding of experience design methodologies & tools to support your visual design solutions.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Flinto, etc
- The ability to harvest feedback through rapid iterative prototyping and to translate player data into design solutions.
- Comfort presenting cohesive design approaches to non-design audience
- An interest for video games!