This job might no longer be available.
Concept Assistant Producer (Intern)
Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City vn
8 months ago
Created in 2014, Gameloft Advertising Solutions is Gameloft’s first and only Advertising Agency. Its worldwide, core creative team is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our mission is to connect people and brands around the world, by providing unique and innovative advertising solutions on digital platforms. Our brand portfolio includes more than 180 well-known international clients from various industries.
We have achieved an amazingly fast business growth and team development (more than 110 talents from various nationalities). And we have won more than 15 awards since 2017!
We are looking for more creative talents to keep going beyond user’s and clients’ expectations!
Come and join us as a member of Gameloft Advertising Solutions.
Acting as a Concept Assistant Producer Intern, your main responsibilities will include:
- Support Producers in brainstorming sessions by providing relevant insights and suggest various concepts suitable with clients’ briefs;
- Brief Artists with clear and comprehensive information in order to deliver high quality mock-ups to be used in pitches;
- Support Producers in following up daily tasks and scheduling; act as a troubleshooter to ensure on-time delivery;
- Participate in Project Reviews and provide feedbacks/suggestions for improvements related to graphics and user experience;
- Handle daily press reviews, and share appropriate articles amongst team members to fuel knowledge and creative thinking;
- Support Producers in sending up-to-date Weekly Reports of their activities;
- Support Producers in creating various templates/presentations, proofreading pitches and redacting documents and processes;
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve working processes, methods of management, and coordination between team members;
- Strong interest for digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile); having worked at a creative position is a plus;
- Love creativity: being able to bring fresh ideas, without any bias and that could be leading to the reach of new audiences;
- Strong Interest for Video Games and Entertainment generally speaking;
- Good knowledge of Marketing and Communication principles;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
-Basic Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Good organization and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment;
- Result-oriented with positive mindset;
- And above all, motivation and a passion for innovation in Video Game Industry!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh city, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!