This job might no longer be available.
Concept Artist (vehicle design)
6 months ago
The Concept Artist is responsible for creating high quality visual designs and illustrations that are in line with the artistic direction of the game.
His/her work guides and inspires the creators of game content on the team.
We are looking for a concept artist/designer who is passionate about vehicle and object designs to design ships, ship parts & weapons.
- Generate multitude of ideas and sketch convincingly ships, ship parts and weapons, leveraging historical references
- Create expressive concept art, on par with the quality of the concept art created for the major Ubisoft titles
- Research and collect visual material to define and improve the visual style and contents of the game
- Consider the gameplay implications of the design and the overall player experience
- Curiosity for how vehicles and objects are constructed;
- Very good illustration and storytelling skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition;
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette, scale and surface materials;
- Ability to drive any environment sketch to photorealistic illustration;
- Strong use of research and reference material in support of idea generation and problem solving;
- Knowledge of basic 3D software packages. Extensive experience employing 3D techniques into a concept workflow is an advantage;
- Very good communication skills and teamwork oriented attitude;
- Excellent command of English.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.