13 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to grow our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a motivated
Concept Artist (m/f/d)
- Create stunning concept art with an emphasis on environment and props
- The ability to support and implement the vision of the leads and art directors, while considering the constraints of art style, gameplay and technical possibilities
- Comfortable receiving or giving critiques
- Provide initial ideas rapidly with rough illustrations and thumbnails
- Create polished concept art that can be used for promotional material
- Ability to communicate with producers and project managers in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent understanding and execution of art fundamentals (atmospheric, perspective, colour, and lighting)
- Demonstrate skills and abilities through diverse portfolio
- Proficiency in the use of industry standard software
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with video game development including workflow, tools, limits of technology, storyboarding, marketing material, graphic design, HUD/UI design
- Pluses: 3D modeling knowledge; hard surface concept skills; real time in-engine development experience; familiarity with VR/AR
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from several verticals including the life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- The experience of creating highly valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long term growth of a successful tech company
- Potential to earn a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of an international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues from over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.