17 days ago
We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 250 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
We are looking for a concept artist for the next generation, hidden object game. Concept artists in Wooga are working closely with our story writers, product managers, and game designers on creating art of highest quality, that our players around the world will love!
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Close collaboration with design and writers team to create concept art and storyboards for our hit project
- Creating illustrations that are emotionally compelling scenes bringing the story to life
- Experience in creating beautiful, captivating in-game environments, both indoor and outdoor
- Outstanding digital portfolio showcasing your art
- The know-how in conceptual art and visual development
- Passion, creativity and refined artistic sensibilities
- Extensive Photoshop experience
Nice to have
- Academic background in fine arts or illustration
- Knowledge of 3D software
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!