5 days ago
Are you interested in joining our team of highly experienced, versatile Artists working on a diverse range of creative projects?
If so, we're looking for a Concept / Storyboard Artist who is passionate about using their visual skills to break down complex ideas into simple images that can connect effectively with an audience!
What you’ll be doing
- Create sketches, storyboards and high-fidelity illustrations to communicate product vision to internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with product, design, UX research, and engineering leads to develop, support and refine visuals.
- Elevate basic sketches into more polished work through the implementation of original Artistic ideas.
- Expand your experience by working closely with highly experienced Artists.
- Support the team where needed to the best of your abilities.
What we’re looking for
- Solid experience in concept art and a relevant qualification.
- A diverse portfolio including both organic and hard surface designs, reflected in characters, props, environments, etc.
- A good understanding of colour theory / composition / layout. The ability to convey a message effectively and efficiently. Some experience with 3D software either Maya or Blender to support your 2D work.
- Enthusiasm! A Strong collaborator and communicator. The confidence to ask questions to ensure a clear understanding of your brief and strong time management skills.
You might also have
- Games or Film industry experience.
- The versatility of working in multiple styles, ranging from photorealistic to stylised.
- Unity knowledge.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.