Concept Artist, Solutions
Brighton, United Kingdom
11 days ago
The Unity Solutions team in EMEA is looking for a talented storyboard and concept artist to become an integral part of their creative group. We are looking for a quick sketcher, accomplished storyboarder, a good story teller and fluent visual interpreter, able to create both fast and expressive or slower and more impressive concept images to support ideas.
The Solutions team creates applications and digital solutions on many different platforms, working at the forefront of digital transformation. We are always communicating new and unique digital experiences to clients and ourselves, and in this role you will be key in presenting these exciting visions in a clear and easy to understand way.
Your quick sketch or detailed storyboard could be the key to unlocking an idea, whilst your finished piece of art or photo mock-up might show the potential of what that idea could achieve. You will be at the heart of the ideation process, working on unique Unity projects and being a key element of the creative process for the Solutions team in EMEA.
- Creating quick sketches internally or with clients to visually prototype ideas
- Delivering storyboard panels to describe physical and digital narratives
- Crafting more finished artwork to show the detail of a concept
- Assisting in the creation of narratives, visual mock-ups, concepts or ideas
- Being responsible for your delivery within specific timelines
- Working within a team and autonomously, on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Able to work remotely, in office and at a clients location
- Skilled in sketching with pencil and pen, both digitally and analogue.
- Experienced in digital art packages which deliver work in any required format
- Able to create storyboard panels with a narrative flow
- Experienced in simple sketching, finished colour work and other polished mediums
- A history and a love for storytelling
- Experience in ideation
- High level of craftsmanship
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.