Shanghai Shanghai cn
9 days ago
The Concept Artist produces high quality concepts in accordance with the artistic vision of the game. He/she masters a specific style or can adapt to various styles, and coaches less experienced concept artists.
- Uses advanced functions of several archive and management tools or masters one specific tool usable in a project.
- Suggests improvements and finds solutions on several tools used on the project.
- Anticipates and suggests improvements to his work to solve technical issues.
- Shares optimization techniques with juniors.
- Shares advice and suggestions on the application of graphic principles.
- Suggests new ideas for graphic references for the project.
- Participates in the project's artistic direction.
- 3+ years experience in a Concept art role
- Strong knowledge of colour theory, light and tones
- Strong knowledge of architecture, composition and forms.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design.
- Strong Photoshop or Painter skills. Basic knowledge of 3ds max or Maya in terms of modeling and texturing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work and communicate with the different art and design departments
- Ability to paint on top of an existing 3d blockout model or whitebox level to develop the overall look and feel of environments.
- Ability to work within deadlines and good time management
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com