11 days ago
As Concept Artist you will help establish and convey the Art Director's vision through a wide array of concept art, key art & style guides for marketing and third-party development. Other tasks include working with storyboards, matte paintings and plates for backdrops in levels and cut scenes plus style guides for outsourcing briefs.
As a person you are a team player, while you take ownership, responsibility, drive the work, and are reliable in your delivery. You are good at time management and have high interpersonal skills with experience working with AAA games. But most of all, you have a passion for playing and making games!
- 3+ years industry AAA experience
- Experience with Maya, Zbrush, Sketchup or other 3D content packages
- Proven character concept skills
- Proven environmental concept skills
- Familiarity with video game product development including workflow, tools, limits of technology, character turnarounds, storyboarding, marketing material and graphic design
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.