11 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and employs over 4,000 employees.
We’re seeking a Concept Artist to join our team! Concept art is a fast process with changes happening on the fly. Our game development process is ambitious and flexible as we try and adjust to the current market trends and try to meet the needs of our vast and loyal community. With each update we try to iterate and innovate, so an ideal candidate will have the ability to dream big and then execute with strong fundamental based abilities to present their artistic vision.
- Create original and imaginative concept art for characters, environments and other assets that will inspire the team and help set the tone, look and feel of our games.
- Effectively collaborate with other artists to create the architectural design, character design and broader environmental design of the game.
- Work closely with the Art Director, UI/UX Designers and 2D Artists to take creative direction as well as reinforce the execution of the game’s visual design.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
- Deliver work on time and according to schedule.
- Accept and provide direction with team members and participate and engage with the entire production team to stay current on the scope and understanding of the project.
- Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills and the ability to follow direction and to collaborate successfully with others.
- A positive outlook with the ability to self-direct and have an artistic vision, combined with a dedicated work ethic.
- Multitask effectively; prioritize competing demands, and follow through on details.
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent artistic sensibilities and the ability for a range of styles.
- Traditional art skills with an understanding of the human anatomy, perspective, and life drawing.
- Strong understanding of lighting, composition, color theory, atmosphere, materials, and textures.
- Must be able to work within an established art style and deliver clear and concise production art.
- Storyboarding experience.
- Working with Photoshop and adobe suite.
- Previous experience in the gaming field or similar industry.
- A positive and passionate attitude towards concept art and production design.
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What you will be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.