17 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Concept Artist to support The Molasses Flood development studio in their own ambitious project which is based on one of CD PROJEKT’s IPs. As a Concept Artist you will take part in developing, honing and communicating the artistic vision for an upcoming, stylized game. You will work within the stylistic boundaries set by the Art Director and the team to create beautiful, inspirational concepts of characters, props and environments.
This position is based in Warsaw and will require remote cooperation with The Molasses Flood Boston studio.
The Molasses Flood is a CD PROJEKT development studio located in the greater Boston area. It was founded by industry veterans in 2014, and since then have created The Flame in the Flood and Drake Hollow. The Molasses Flood is currently working on an ambitious and exciting new project and is growing their team across all departments.
- Work with the Art Director and team leads to create compelling art that will help support the overall look and feel of the game.
- Create stylized character and creature designs, props, and environment concepts.
- Create lighting and mood schemes that help define the tone of the world.
- Research and present findings to the leads.
- Be mindful of time constraints and budgets.
- Good understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- Good understanding of architectural and organic art principles.
- Good sense for light, tone, form and palette.
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency.
Nice to Have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience shipping a game.
- Strong foundation in traditional art.
- A chance to work on an upcoming, unannounced project.
- Overseas cooperation.
- A truly international working environment.
- Private health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Relocation to Warsaw is required.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.