Concept Artist (Project Eleanor)
15 days ago
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a highly experienced concept artist - we will be happy to have you working with the team that delivered our biggest hit - Frostpunk.
- Creating high-quality concept art for games.
- Designing spec sheets showing dimensions and calculations that can be used by other artists and animators.
- Drawing various types of concept art.
- Collaborating with other members of the art team to share ideas and constructive feedback on developed artwork.
- Implementing artworks in the game engine (UE4).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in game development industry.
- Excellent environment concept art skills, including understanding of perspective, composition, color and lighting.
- Insight into fundamentals of traditional art.
- Strong communication skills and sense of ownership.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of any game engine (Unity, Unreal or custom engine) in regards to art implementation.
- Knowledge of 3D software.
- Knowledge of rendering software.
We are offering you:
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.